Monday, May 19

friends who go the distance


better known as the "spice girls" dating back to our freshmen biola days, the other four (unbeknownst to me) planned to come out to colorado to speak into my life and demonstrate their care for me. at the last minute 2 of the 4 couldn't make it, but jena and caz made their way to the chilly springs and three days was hardly enough to catch up and express our thoughts on life, blogging and inerrancy. we managed a skype video chat (thanks to scott) with t and nix, and holly was significantly missed. thankful hardly begins to express my gratitude at the gift of their intention, presence, listening ears and gifts of words and encouragement that weekend.
all my love, ginger

3 comments:

jena said...

whoa...never thought you'd see this huh Beth! I had such a wonderful time over in your part of the country. What a great "get away" for this mom with heart felt conversation and a sense of being "known". Scott is great and I'm so glad I got to see the two of you! 30 something

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,
I just got this link from Jena's blog. It's so great to read it. Sounds like you are really happy. Hey, guess what? I'm pregnant! yikes. Love you, amber robbins-ghormley

NixonsMamma said...

ahhh... my girls!!! :)
xoxo. can you photoshop holly and i in? :)